Ingredients: Water, Caprylyl Methicone, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis (glycidoxyphenyl) propane / Bisaminomethylnorbornane Copolymer, Fluorescent Brightener 230, Aluminum Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyglycerin, Hexelene Glycol, Fragrance.
- Acute Eye: Contact with eyes may cause eye irritation.
- Acute Skin: This product may cause skin irritation in sensitive individuals.
- Acute Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation.
- Acute ingestion: Not expected to be a likely route of entry during normal product use. This product may cause gastrointestinal harm if it is swallowed.
First Aid Measures:
- Eye Exposure: Immediately flush eyes with copious amounts of water for a minimum of 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention if adverse effect occurs.
- Skin Exposure: Immediately begin flushing skin continuously for a minimum of 15 minutes. Remove exposed or contaminated clothing, taking care not to contaminate eyes. Seek immediate medical attention if adverse effect occurs.
- Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. If necessary, use artificial respiration to support vital functions. Seek medical attention.
- Ingestion: If the material is swallowed, get immediate medical attention or advice. Never give anything by mouth to a victim who is unconscious or is having convulsions. Do not induce vomiting.